At The NRG LAB we offer all of our members Group Fitness Classes designed to help you reach your personal goals. We focus on cardio, strength and agility ensuring a variety of class levels based on your interests and abilities.
Servicing Mansfield, MA and the surrounding communities of Easton, Foxboro, Sharon, North Attleboro, Wrentham, Plainville, Norton and Taunton, you’re certain to find a group class created for your specific fitness level.
NRG Lab has a number of dedicated studios, each with their own classes and offerings.
Mind Body Studio Offerings
Yoga is all about the perfect balance between strength and flexibility. Our expert yoga instructors are prepared to lead you through this rejuvenating practice at a pace perfect for your exact needs. We provide introductory yoga courses all the way through advanced vinyasa yoga classes.
Yoga Classes offered:
- Yoga Basics – A great place to start your yoga experience. If you’re brand new or just haven’t been on your mat in a while, join one of our instructors for an introduction to yoga postures. We’ll walk you through the names of postures, correct alignment, and tell you about the benefits of a yoga practice. It’s a great place to start your practice to build a solid foundation, or a great place to keep coming back to if a less-strenuous experience is what you’re looking for.
- Hatha Flow – If going all-out isn’t your thing, or if you just need an evening off of maxing out on your mat, join us for a hatha flow. Our hatha class is designed to be slightly less-demanding and places emphasis on breath and concentration, also making it a great option for members with less practical experience on their mat.
- Vinyasa Yoga – Links breath with movement, and class sequences will vary by instructor. A vinyasa practice tends to be more athletically-oriented so if you’re interested in trying yoga but seated meditation isn’t where you’re at right now, this is your class! We offer heated and unheated vinyeasa classes so if you want to work up a good sweat, heated vinyasa will get the job done!
- Yoga Power Hour – Maximize your time on your mat with a power flow! A powerful vinyasa flow will get your moving and flowing and get you in and out in 60 minutes!
- Restorative Yoga Flow – Want to unroll your mat, but not up for an all-out sweaty flow? Join us for a softer and more gentle practice that will still get you moving, but with the goal of relaxation and restoration…. the perfect way to end the weekend and usher in a new week!
- Broga – Strong, energetic, and challenging, Broga® combines the best core-strengthening, muscle-toning, cardio-working, stress-reducing, clarity-enhancing yoga postures with functional fitness exercises for an amazing workout.
Combining a mix of pilates, yoga, dance and music, barre classes are designed to build strength and flexibility through low-impact workouts…and they’re a lot of fun, too! Barre classes incorporate upbeat music while improving your health while lifting your spirit. Private classes with our personal trainers are also available. Contact Elizabeth Kelly at [email protected] for more details.
Group Fitness Studio Offerings (Highlights)
At NRG Lab we create/lead, never follow. Our instructors are some of the most inspiring, passionate and creative people in the industry. Are you better today than yesterday? We are – EVERYDAY.
Sculpt, tone and strengthen your entire body. Weight training using body bars and barbells, push-ups and planks – this class has it all. Muscle Plus classes incorporate cardio training. Muscle Fusion focuses more specifically on core work.
The NRG LAB’s newest class has arrived, and it’s the perfect choice to improve your overall health! Cardio Sport is a comprehensive group fitness adventure created to integrate unique training techniques in tandem with compound sports-related movements in the most inspiring environment you can imagine. You can’t help but be motivated when you’re surrounded by fellow community members all pushing each other to achieve their own goals.
A choreographed dance class to top 40 pop and hip hop songs. Easy to follow to moves will have you smiling and shaking it! Burn as many calories as running, but have more fun! You don’t have to “know how to dance” in order to take and enjoy this class.
Spin Studio Offerings
Our spin studio offers the latest model Stages spin bicycles, all ergonomically designed, field-tested and user approved. With dedicated creative instructors and passionate riders, no two classes are ever the same.
- Power (Net IQ with competition)
- Unplug & Ride (no competition classes)
- Teach (instructional)
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR CYCLING CLASSES?
Sign up for cycling classes using the MembersME app. You are eligible to sign up for classes up to 2 weeks in advance. If you have to cancel your class reservation, you can do so online, up to 24 hours prior to the class start. For last minute cancellations (less than 24 hours) you need to email [email protected] to cancel or call the front desk at 508-876-2674. You do not have to reserve a bike to take a class, although we do recommend it, as these classes are popular and tend to fill up.
WHAT IF THE CLASS I WANT IS FULL?
If the class is full, you can call the club and ask to be added to the waitlist. Call the front desk at 508-876-2674. You will receive an email from the club notifying you if you made it off the waitlist automatically prior to the start of the class. We always encourage you to come in for the class, as many times, things change and you can secure as spot with a last minute cancellation.
Pilates Studio Offerings (Highlights)
Here at the NRG LAB, we believe your pilates experience should be comfortable, relaxing and productive. that is why we’ve designed our very own pilates studio featuring the latest in peak pilates equipment with group pilates classes as well as private and semi private apparatus sessions taught by certified pilates instructors.
Our dedicated pilates studio is open to both members and non-members. pilates classes are designed to help strengthen your core, tone muscles without adding bulk, improve your overall flexibility and increase bone density.
To learn more about powerhouse pilates at nrg lab, email our pilates director, Kimberly Boucher at [email protected]
Functional Training Area
TRX suspension training
Curious to learn how to lose weight while building muscle endurance? The NRG LAB TRX class has the answer! our TRX group fitness class is meant to increase your heart rate, fire multiple muscles, and burn more calories than exercise classes held at any traditional gym. TRX will keep you constantly moving from one amazing exercise to the next, utilizing gravity and your own body weight to build strength, power, balance, coordination, flexibility, core and joint stability. feel better, have fun and get in shape with your fellow classmates
Build muscle, increase endurance and lose weight! this circuit style class performed on the training floor and instructed only by personal trainers is designed to take you to your limit and realize your maximum potential. because of the equipment used and structure of the class we offer two levels. choose the beginner class and receive more assistance, explanation of basic bootcamp movements or need a more modifiable atmosphere ask a trainer which is right for you.